We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This policy explains how we collect, use, disclose and store your personal information when you visit our website, contact us, purchase our products or services, or otherwise interact with us.
What personal information do we collect?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Your name, email address, phone number, postal address and other contact details;
- Your payment details, such as credit card or bank account information;
- Your preferences, feedback, reviews, ratings, testimonials and other interactions with us;
- Your browsing history, IP address, device type, location and other technical data when you use our website or online services;
- Any other information you provide to us voluntarily or that we obtain from third parties with your consent or as permitted by law.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information for various purposes, such as:
- To provide you with our products or services, process your orders, payments and deliveries, and communicate with you about them;
- To respond to your enquiries, requests, complaints and feedback;
- To improve our website, products, services and customer experience;
- To personalise our website, products, services and marketing to your preferences and interests;
- To conduct market research, analysis and surveys;
- To send you newsletters, promotions, offers and other marketing communications that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with our legal obligations, protect our rights and interests, prevent fraud and enforce our terms and conditions;
- To perform any other functions that we disclose to you at the time of collection or that you consent to.
How do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our employees, contractors, agents and service providers who assist us in operating our business and providing our products or services;
- Our business partners, affiliates and third parties who offer products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Our professional advisers, auditors, insurers and legal representatives;
- Government authorities, regulators, law enforcement agencies and courts as required or authorised by law;
- Any other parties that you consent to or that we notify you of at the time of disclosure.
How do we store and secure your personal information?
We store your personal information on secure servers and cloud platforms located in Australia. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and loss. However, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or that we collect from you.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it or as required by law. We may retain some of your personal information after you cease to be a customer or interact with us for archival, legal, regulatory or other reasons. We will destroy or de-identify your personal information when it is no longer needed.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
You have the right to access and correct your personal information that we hold about you. You can contact us using the details below to request access to or correction of your personal information. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time and in accordance with the applicable law. We may charge a fee for providing access to your personal information if permitted by law.
How can you opt out of marketing communications?
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by:
- Following the unsubscribe link or instructions in the email or SMS message;
- Contacting us using the details below and requesting to opt out; or
- Updating your preferences on our website or online services.
Please note that opting out of marketing communications will not stop us from sending you service-related communications that are necessary for the provision of our products or services.
How can you make a complaint?
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about how we handle your personal information, please contact us using the details below. We will acknowledge your complaint within a reasonable time and try to resolve it as quickly as possible. If you are not satisfied with our response or how we handled your complaint, you may lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at www.oaic.gov.au.
How do we update this policy?
We may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, technologies, legal requirements or other factors. We will post the updated policy on our website and indicate the date of revision. We encourage you to review this policy periodically to stay informed about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or your personal information, please contact us at:
Strategik Pty Ltd
PO Box 1459, Cleveland, QLD 4163
This policy was last updated on 22/09/2023.